Thursday, December 6, 2012

One more day

Been having trouble with email lately. Email not coming from original AT&T account to gmail. Got a lot of technical support tonight (chat and then on the phone with a person). My password didn't work. Finally got things straightened out and went onto AT&T Webmail to see this email notice from Nov. 2:

This email is to advise you that your account may have been compromised.  We recommend changing the passwords on your account(s).  In case of active misuse the account will have the password invalidated.  Be sure to select a password not used previously.
When the phone tech guy had helped me reset my password earlier, I set it to the old password. But when I read this email, I immediately changed the password. Hope AT&T emails will now keep coming in through gmail.

[LATER] They don't.  I've even gone into AT&T Webmail and followed all the instructions for forwarding them.  Guess I'll be looking at two webmail services from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment