Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday night personal

Stayed up late last night, but not terribly late. Was off to bed after taking a sleeping pill prescribed by my doctor and got a lot of good sleep. Had set phone alarm to wake up at 2:00 p.m. to take some pills. Got up with earplugs and blindfold still on (pulled up so I could see), took pills, fed cats, and went back to bed for a few more hours. Got up after 5:00. Enough rest, I figured.

Was full of energy. Walked over to Starbucks to pick up a coffee and a Chicken Santa Fe panini. Then emptied and reloaded dishwasher and ran it. Scoured sink. Got a coffee refill but didn't drink it till I did some sewing with needle and thread. (Needed steady hands for that.) Had to turn on all the lights in here and also use a clamp light to see what I was doing. Mended the cuffs of my hoodie - they were coming apart at the seams - and also stitched up a small tear in my comforter. Now at least when these items get washed again, they won't keep unraveling as they have been. (I think I did a pretty good job.)

Had called E. at work when I got up. He wasn't there. Called him at home - he'd taken the day off. (He doesn't do that often and must have needed it.) Sounded like he was about to crash. Called after 10:00 and left message to call me when he woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment