Thursday, February 9, 2012

Almost TGIF!

Since tonight is Bad TV Night, I got a lot done around here. Had to walk to the convenience store to get milk to make Stroganoff Hamburger Helper. Along with a bowl of citrus salad, I ate some of that for dinner. (Pretty good - I'd recently seen an ad for it on TV and thought I'd do something with ground beef other than make chili.) (Yesterday I made Zatarain's Dirty Rice and had that for lunch at work today.) (Really good.) I always make this stuff meatier than called for (including my chili, with I make with Chili-O, Rotel extra-hot tomatoes, tom sauce, Bush's red kidney beans, and a little vinegar and salt).

Went to truck for some stuff and stopped by the mailbox (on the same floor). Had a letter from my health insurance company saying that my doctor would no longer be associated with the company as of the end of April (and I have a doctor's appointment at the beginning of May). I'll have to call the doctor's office tomorrow about that and, I guess, get a referral to someone else. What a shame. I'd been going to this doctor for 10 years or so and loved him. What a sucky health care we have.

Watered the plants, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment