Saturday, March 5, 2011

Video: Drunk Priest's Holding-Cell Sermon

From The Smoking Gun here.
MARCH 4--In a bravura 23-minute videotaped performance, the Ohio priest arrested early Monday for drunk driving offers a tipsy stream-of-consciousness riff on topics like patriotism, Libya, Oprah, Johnny Weir, his jailer’s eyebrows, and even Sarah Palin.
“We’re going rogue,” Rev. Ignatius Kury, 35, announced at one point.
Kury’s expletive-peppered monologue--captured by a Brimfield Township Police Department camera--can be viewed below in two parts (note that the sound sync is slightly off). While a viewing of the entire tape is suggested, here are a few of Kury’s more entertaining comments:
► To a jailer: “You have fabulous eyebrows. Those don’t come naturally.”
► “I am not going to get on my knees, I am not going to give head. Oral sex, no. I don’t care how long I’m here.”
► “Thank you. Because I believe in real American democracy. I believe in Sarah Palin. We’re going rogue.”
► “I want you to free me, America, I want you to love me. I want you to be with me.”
► “He’s in shackles, like Uncle Tom. Like I’m an Uncle Tom, don’t you think so, cause I’m black, I’m part black. You understand, sir, what kind of a shit storm you’re going to be under cause I am part black. Ohh, I can’t wait. Oprah Winfrey is going to have her fat ass down here and you are going to have your ass up the wall, and not in a good way.”

► “And I refuse like Johnny Weir. I will say my people have been oppressed for too long! And we will not go along with your shackles! We will not be slaves to you. No, we will continue to rise against you, you Bolsheviks. We are true royalty. I am the Viscount and I will not allow you to denounce me nor will I allow you to denounce my family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment