Friday, March 4, 2011

TGIF!

Vacation from the gym is almost over. I'll start back next week. (Didn't go tonight.)

I think I'll also go down to Magnum next Friday, after the gym. Will bus it there and taxi back.

Haven't been on the bar scene in a few years, not since the local watering hole closed down. I used to stop in there regularly. Won't get back into that habit, however. I do miss the music and the company, though.

I enjoyed Magnum on New Year's Eve. It was busy and the music was great. Not into the piano bar, however. (It's a good one if you like piano bars.) (Too faggy for me, everybody sitting around singing "New York, New York.") They had regular house music outside. I mostly sat in the little "Shack" bar. There's also a covered outdoor seating area, with couches and a large-screen TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment