Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hump night - personal

Re: the truck, I heard nothing all day long from the mechanic, so at 4:30 I called him. The truck has been starting without a problem. He'll keep it one more day to see if it acts up so he can fix the problem.

I don't deal with car problems well. That 's one reason I live across the street from a bus stop and commute to work by bus.  From here I can also walk almost anywhere I need to go.

Took a much-needed nap after work.  I'll start going back to the gym soon.  (Tonight was a gym night.)  (Haven't been to the gym since I came down with the cold, three weeks ago.)   (Over the cold now.)

Roasted a large frying chicken tonight.  Came our great.  Made a delicious pan gravy with help from a packet of dry mix and a sprig of fresh thyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment