Thursday, March 3, 2011

Almost TGIF!

I didn't hear from the mechanic till almost 5:00 (I'd decided to let him call me).  Not a good sign.  He said he'd started the car a hundred times today without a problem.  Walked over to the repair shop after work to pick it up, and it started.  (Took forever to find the spare key.) (Threw out a lot of old keys tonight.)

I'm scheduled to work four hours on Sunday.  Since nothing was resolved with the truck and I can't really trust it, I'll just take the bus.  (No express buses on Sunday, however.)  I'll bus it to Omni, get my chili dogs at Checker's, then take the Metromover directly to my building.

The roast chicken with gravy was delicious.  Had it for lunch and a late-afternoon snack (i.e., early dinner).  Will have it again tomorrow.

Looking forward to "Million Dollar Listing" at 9:00.  Another one of my new favorite shows (that and "Restaurant: Impossible").

No comments:

Post a Comment