Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mission accomplished

The truck is now sitting right outside the front door of the repair shop, keys inserted into mail slot inside an envelope with my phone number on it.  Whew!  It took me less than five minutes to walk back here, across the railroad tracks and U.S. 1. (And no snow!)

Thank God I didn't have to call AAA for a tow, but it was touch and go getting the engine to turn over.  At one point I fished the AAA card out of the glove box and was ready to call them on the cell. There's definitely something wrong that needs to be fixed.

It took me all of half an hour or so to walk to the truck, get it started, drive it to the shop, and walk back home. The truck looks almost exactly like the one in the picture.  (The color is lapis.)  Still have my Alex Sink for Governor sticker on the back.

Called E. at work this afternoon.  The BF has been in the hospital since Sunday and is getting out tomorrow. E. said one of his problem is depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment